Monday, February 4, 2008

My bro - genius

When we were kids my older brother Randy would lock himself in his bedroom for hours on end playing Sid Barrett-era Pink Floyd records and listening to Doctor Demento on the radio. Back then he was a mystery to me. Still is. But one thing I knew for sure was that he was also the smartest person I knew. Now everyone knows it. At least in Montreal. Just try and figure out what he does for a living from this article that appeared in today's Gazette. Something about nomenclature, motorized toothbrushes and The World Customs Organization. I figure it's just a matter of time before he reveals that he has an associate named Q (or more likely a partner named 99).

http://www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/yourbusiness/story.html?id=022e0933-f960-466e-817b-6fb244f08687&p=1

No comments: