Saturday, May 6, 2023

Today I Heard AI Sing

CLICK HERE TO HEAR AUTHOR READ


Today I heard AI sing.

It played all the instruments.

Wrote the song too.

It was like a Beatles song

and AI sang like Paul McCartney 

and John Lennon.

It wrote a Nirvana song

and sang it like Kurt Kobain.

It wrote a Bruce Springsteen song

and sang it like Bruce,

I couldn't tell the difference.

I'm happy AI can sing like Paul, John,

Kurt and Bruce. 

I'm happy AI can paint like DaVinci

and Van Gogh,

and write like Hemingway 

and Camus.

Soon there will be 

AI versions

of every artist, and then

AI artists 

better than the originals. 


It doesn't worry me.

Tonight, I'll strap on my guitar

and pick up my harmonica

and do my best rendition 

of The Time's They Are a-Changin'.

Doesn't matter 

AI can sing it 

more like Dylan did.


I can't wait to see what AI

does next,

maybe write a poem

like this one.


2 comments:

Ken Stollon said...

This poem was written using AI, eh?

Glen said...

Maybe.