Saturday, September 26, 2026

Hendrix Opened For The Monkees

CLICK HERE TO HEAR THE SONG


I’ve dumpster dived and made love

On the same day

I’ve dumpster dived and made love

On the same day

Sometimes you get nothing 

Sometimes you get grace.


You can see continents

From thirty thousand feet

You can see continents

From thirty thousand feet

And never think about the people

Living on the street.


You might imagine the future

You might remember the past

You might imagine the future

You might remember the past

But one thing I know for sure 

The present doesn't last.  


The most valuable thing you have

Is always your attention

The most valuable thing you have

Is always your attention

Someone else is wanting it  

With their own intention.


The machine is not answering

And nobody's home

The machine is not answering

And nobody's home 

The house is furnished, the lawn is mowed, 

And everyone's gone.

No comments: