Monday, September 14, 2009

You can't do THIS with CD containers; Album faces

We had a moderately successful garage sale this weekend. I was not too happy when a customer asked if I had any vinyl LPs. Not wanting to lose a potential sale I reluctantly answered yes, four milk crates full, but he'd have to help me lug them upstairs from the basement if he wanted to have a look. He agreed. I sold five albums for a buck each and then three more for two bucks each ka-ching! And then the real fun started. My daughters were giddy with excitement flicking through the album covers and then they had a eureka moment: Album Faces!
























1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Glen; I just looked at that montage of album art and realized that pop music died when they started manufacturing talent. I submit the Back Street Boys, Duran Duran and Banana Rama as the first piece of evidence. My daughters have no idea what organic art is, but I have faith, that some day, a backlash will knock the current trendsetters back on their backsides. Watch out Lady Gaga, Kanye and Britney....